Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 10:37:17 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: LISTEN TO ALMOST SUBHUMAN'S EXCELLENT COVER OF "GOT TO CHOOSE" BY CLICKING HERE!

+  The Kiss AWOL Horror Picture Show and Traveling Medicine Band Express Night Train To The Center Of The Universal Mind in the Vortex of Time
|-+  Discussion Forums
| |-+  Escape From KISS Island! (Moderator: EightTimesOver)
| | |-+  kiss pinball machine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: kiss pinball machine  (Read 606 times)
actifzo
Bigmouth

i want to be the bug that smashes into that grill

« on: February 20, 2013, 09:08:10 PM »

sherman posted this on my home page.

"the ugly jew bassist"
Sneed

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 04:35:15 AM »

It figures that a major selling point of a KISS product is a promise of "large profits."
EightTimesOver
CANADIAN SAMURAI IDOL
Bigmouth

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 11:19:38 AM »

really surprised that there is not a modern day Kiss Pinball machine out there.  Seems so obvious... unlike kiss coffins. 

"What kind of world do we live in when you can't toss a McDonald's hash brown at a person without getting arrested."
Legion
A BITTER AND FAILED MUSICIAN
Administrator
Bigmouth

I AM JUST A BOY!

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 08:48:31 PM »

really surprised that there is not a modern day Kiss Pinball machine out there.  Seems so obvious... unlike kiss coffins. 

I was just thinking this exact same thing the other day... but then I remembered, you and I are fossils. Dude, there's only even one pinball manufacturer left, at least here in the states. Bally, Gottlieb... all gone. No market for it anymore, supposedly, although there was a fucking pinball ROOM in the venue I just played at on Monday. (and yeah, you bet your ass I played a few tables before the night was through!)

"Lines like 'Baby, you're the queen of my king-sized bed' and 'Girl, you're lookin' pretty, I've got the best view in the city.'

CLICK HERE TO FEED HUNGRY VETS IN NEED --> http://theveteranssite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=10
EightTimesOver
CANADIAN SAMURAI IDOL
Bigmouth

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 09:39:26 AM »

I was just thinking this exact same thing the other day... but then I remembered, you and I are fossils. Dude, there's only even one pinball manufacturer left, at least here in the states. Bally, Gottlieb... all gone. No market for it anymore, supposedly, although there was a fucking pinball ROOM in the venue I just played at on Monday. (and yeah, you bet your ass I played a few tables before the night was through!)

that is a tragedy. My son will grow up knowing the coolness of old school pinball machines... I'm making sure of it.  I plan on getting one for the house.  I'm not saying video games are lame, but pinball machines are works of art, they are tangible and they provide a playing experience that no video game can come close to. the sounds the lights the interaction.  It's something I hold near and dear to me and something that should live on right beside video games. 

with that said, more parents should be introducing their kids to pinball. It's important history.  My nephew in law came to visit a few weeks ago and we took him to Champs (indoor amusement centre with video games, bowling etc) there is ONE pinball machine there and  I was playing it with my son... I asked my nephew if he wanted to take a turn and he gave me a look of disgust, like pinball machines were lame.  I was pissed.... pissed that he didn't appreciate pinball machines.... shame on his dad. 

"What kind of world do we live in when you can't toss a McDonald's hash brown at a person without getting arrested."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length