Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 04:39:11 PM
Home Help Login Register
News: "If Katie Holmes can get away from Tom Cruise and had to do it by talking via disposable cell phones, got full custody of Suri, and is going to be able to control her education and religious upbringing...then Paul can PLEASE. STOP. NOW." -- Phunky

+  The Kiss AWOL Horror Picture Show and Traveling Medicine Band Express Night Train To The Center Of The Universal Mind in the Vortex of Time
|-+  Discussion Forums
| |-+  Escape From KISS Island! (Moderator: EightTimesOver)
| | |-+  Ace is a gay-cocksucking-backstabbing-lazy-greedy-bastard with a terrible voice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ace is a gay-cocksucking-backstabbing-lazy-greedy-bastard with a terrible voice  (Read 1207 times)
thommyboy

Everytime they think of you they gonna think of me

« on: October 19, 2012, 02:01:36 AM »

Peter Criss says so in his book "Makeup To Breakup"
...snd by the way his song Space Ace from "One for All" was not a tribute to Ace but actually a slam for "Ace's betrayal."

Peter allude to receiving oral sex from Frehley during a threesome

from kissfag:
I feel bad for Thayer. Look what he has to do to Singer now to be authentic.

actifzo
Bigmouth

i want to be the bug that smashes into that grill

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 04:12:37 PM »

:lol:

"the ugly jew bassist"
Legion
A BITTER AND FAILED MUSICIAN
Administrator
Bigmouth

I AM JUST A BOY!

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 03:59:37 AM »

Well, there's THAT question answered, "WHO BLEW WHO FIRST??"

Does he talk about Ace's "egg"? Because those are the details the world wants to know...  Grin

"Lines like 'Baby, you're the queen of my king-sized bed' and 'Girl, you're lookin' pretty, I've got the best view in the city.'

CLICK HERE TO FEED HUNGRY VETS IN NEED --> http://theveteranssite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=10
KISSworld1972

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 09:03:56 AM »

How high,drunk and messed up do you have to be to not only resort to that, but LET a GUY do it and not stop him?!  :gay: :puke:
Pretty much confirms the stories in Gordon and Wendy's books to not be too far from the truth. Sounds like Peter's book is gonna dish a lot of dirt...more than all the others combined from what I've heard so far. I'm curious to see what he says about Paul besides having loads of presciptions and numbers for tons of doctors.
actifzo
Bigmouth

i want to be the bug that smashes into that grill

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 04:34:27 PM »

and people thought i was crazy three or four years ago for saying ace might be gay????????

"the ugly jew bassist"
Legion
A BITTER AND FAILED MUSICIAN
Administrator
Bigmouth

I AM JUST A BOY!

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 11:22:21 PM »

and people thought i was crazy three or four years ago for saying ace might be gay????????

We've seen the photos of him making out with dudes, it's not that big a surprise. :lol:

"Lines like 'Baby, you're the queen of my king-sized bed' and 'Girl, you're lookin' pretty, I've got the best view in the city.'

CLICK HERE TO FEED HUNGRY VETS IN NEED --> http://theveteranssite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=10
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length